2023-24 Season 1st day of classes: Monday, September 11th
Enroll Online: Visit www.juliartdance.com and click the ‘Registration’ link. Throughout the year, several emails are sent regarding important studio happenings. Please be sure to include a current email address in you parent portal.
Registration fee: There is a one-time $20.00 non-refundable registration fee per student ($25.00 per family) for the season.
# of classes Discount
2 classes 10% off
3 classes 20% off
4 classes 25% off
5 classes 30% off
6 classes 35% off
7 classes 40% off
8+ classes 45% off
Class rates (per month):
30 min/wk classes $ 40.00
45-min/wk classes $ 48.00
60-min/wk classes (split classes) $ 54.00
Multi-Class Discount - Our pricing is structured so that the more classes you/family take, the bigger the discount. Class count is based on family total.
Boys Discount - 50% off!! (Yes, boys can dance at ½ price)
Our classes run from September through recital in June. The 10 months of tuition have been broken down into 10 equal payments, all holidays and recital rehearsals have been taken into consideration in the fees. Whether there are 3, 4, or 5 classes in a month the tuition price is the same as the price is determined for the entire year, with the final payment due by June 1st. All tuition payments are due on the first of each month. Any payments not received by the 10th of the month will incur a $15.00 late fee. If you would like to set up auto pay, that can be done at the desk or on-line in your parent portal. There are no refunds for missed classes. Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted forms of payment. Credit and debit cards incur a 3.05% + .30 fee, and ACH payments 0.80% fee.
A non-refundable costume deposit of $60.00 per class is due by November 1st. Additional costume charges are due by January 15th, 2024. These costumes are not custom made. Students are measured and sized according to charts provided by each costume company. Alterations, if needed, are the responsibility of each student. The costume fee does not include the cost of tights. All students are required to have the same tights for recital. They can be purchased at the desk.
A non-refundable recital fee of $40.00 per family is due by May 1st. This will include a download of the recital.
MANDATORY DATES: All students performing in the annual recital in June are required to participate in Dress Rehearsal. This is considered a mandatory rehearsal and not attending may affect your ability to participate in recital. Please see the list of important studio dates. This includes all studio closings and mandatory rehearsal dates, as well as dates for Recital 2024.
• Pre-Ballet & 4-6 Ballet students may wear any color leotard, pink tights, and pink leather ballet shoes.
• Ballet students in 5-8 and up classes must wear a black leotard, pink tights, and pink leather split sole ballet shoes. Ballet skirts are optional.
• Jazz, Lyrical, Tap, and Hip Hop students must wear (any solid color) leotard & tights, or black leggings, jazz pants, sweatpants, or shorts with a tight fitted solid color top.
• Jazz students must have black slip-on style jazz shoes.
• Non-Company hip hop classes are required to have clean sneakers.
• Tap students in split classes and 4-6 year old classes must have black mary-jane style tap shoes. All other tap students must have black oxford style tap shoes.
• Hair must be tightly secured before entering class.